when bees attack with righteous conviction

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

More notes..

I only wrote on the second story, because it seems more lively than the first one. I gave Timmy a different name, because I didn't like Timmy either, but now I do, because his name isn't Timmy, it's Jacob.

I added some things in the beginning, and a new character--Rachel. We also know a little more about Tom! Whenever I thought "Tom," I kept picturing him really fat, and I didn't want a really fat character, so he's not. I have the authority to do that.

2 Comments:

  • I just wanna honestly say that mostly pages here are crap but you have something i like Good content I have a site to Pretty cool have a look if you got some time Home business work at home

    By Blogger lokokid, at 2:20 PM  

  • HAHAHAHAHAAH this is the best fake comment ever! I'm going to start leaving this as a real comment on different sites....makemoneydonothing you are a true hero! oh and the story is pretty fun too, or at least so far, but no doubt you'll both either quit or it will get stupid. that's how things are with jonny...

    By Blogger Jake Sikora, at 7:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home