when bees attack with righteous conviction

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

notes from my butt

What if the bees were really intelligent bees that forced him to that particular swimming pool? I was thinking about this today at work, before I knew about the swimming pool, and wondering what if these bees were super-smarty-pants bees or magical-witch-type bees or something-else-entirely bees that were driving Tom to a specific place? Here were some of the places I came up with:

1. A magical orange grove.
2. An awesome balloon-animal party.
3. An Olive Garden.

There were more, but I forget them. It doesn't really matter anymore. But think about the smarty bees and let me know what you think.

p.s. You can hate it if you want.

p.p.s. But I still want a witch to show up somewhere.

p.p.p.s. And I want her to fly on a PVC pipe.

p.p.p.p.s. Or a lacrosse stick.

3 Comments:

  • This is crazy. It made me laugh a whole lot, though. A magical orange grove? ANIMAL BALLOON PARTY!?!? Who wouldn't laugh at that?! Though it seems like perhaps animal-balloons or a magical orange grove would upset the literary value that it has already taken on. And maybe we should take a poll. Or maybe we can have one of the Halsey kids be a practicing witch. Only they don't have a broom that their mom will let them use, so they use a lacross stick.

    By Blogger Brett, at 8:22 PM  

  • brett, you've missed the utter hilarity of the Olive Garden...Or at least I vote for Olive Garden. And if the kid is the witch then the bees have to be controlling her/him or vice versa

    By Blogger Jake Sikora, at 7:11 AM  

  • i love it. mad props and don't quit...i want to read it in published format. or at least, i want to knwo what happens.... how does he get outa the pool? does he have another episode with the bees? can the witch please please please wear abercrombie and fitch?

    By Blogger Carla Sue, at 9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home