when bees attack with righteous conviction

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

notes from my butt

What if the bees were really intelligent bees that forced him to that particular swimming pool? I was thinking about this today at work, before I knew about the swimming pool, and wondering what if these bees were super-smarty-pants bees or magical-witch-type bees or something-else-entirely bees that were driving Tom to a specific place? Here were some of the places I came up with:

1. A magical orange grove.
2. An awesome balloon-animal party.
3. An Olive Garden.

There were more, but I forget them. It doesn't really matter anymore. But think about the smarty bees and let me know what you think.

p.s. You can hate it if you want.

p.p.s. But I still want a witch to show up somewhere.

p.p.p.s. And I want her to fly on a PVC pipe.

p.p.p.p.s. Or a lacrosse stick.

1 Comments:

  • brett, you've missed the utter hilarity of the Olive Garden...Or at least I vote for Olive Garden. And if the kid is the witch then the bees have to be controlling her/him or vice versa

    By Blogger Jake Sikora, at 7:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home